We’ve all seen enough Top-10 Lists, right? Well, enough of that – who is bringing up the rear?
It took 3 years of intensive, full-time research, employing a cadre of experienced social media human-bots and the harnessing of deep analytical tools like SocialWhatever and BlogSpasm. Plus, IBM’s Watson with an assist from Siri.
But, Deb Ng and I finally got to the bottom of it. The absolutely least-used, least-popular blog post headlines of all time.
(Actually, we just made it up with a few tweet exchanges this morning. But I assure you – you’re not likely to see these blog posts rocketing around the social-sphere any time soon):
- How To Make Massive Income by Working Hard
- Five Ways to Slowly Grow Your Influence by Adding Value over Time
- Content is a Pawn, and Context is Overrated
- Negative Thinking: Attracting New Customers by Being Repulsive
- Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job and Work Full Time as an Internet Marketer
- Networking Success That Can’t be Accomplished in Six Easy Steps
- Ten Reasons You Don’t Need All Those Fans and Followers
- Eliminating Authenticity
- How to Get Rich Slowly, and Retire in Comfort when that Time Comes
- Twelve Twitter Secrets that Everybody Already Knows
I’ll bet you have a few favorites also, based on YOUR extensive research. Feel free to add them in the comments! ;>}